Garon Muller is a trial lawyer who focuses his law practice on the representation of individuals who have been seriously injured or damaged through the negligence or recklessness of others, including automobile collisions, workplace injuries, premises injuries, or defective products.
Before beginning his practice in the representation of injured individuals, Mr. Muller served the community as an Assistant District Attorney for the Augusta Judicial Circuit. While in the District Attorney’s Office, Mr. Muller prosecuted and tried multiple violent felonies to jury verdict. Mr. Muller served as a senior attorney on serious felony offenses, including murder, aggravated assault, armed robbery, and sexual crimes. During his time as an Assistant District Attorney, Mr. Muller prosecuted criminal matters and represented the citizens of Columbia, Richmond, and Burke Counties.
Mr. Muller is dedicated to his profession. He serves as the Secretary of the Augusta Bar Association and is a member of the Executive Committee of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association. Muller is a graduate of the LEAD class of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association and is a graduate of the Georgia Bar Association’s Leadership Academy. Muller is a former member of the Executive Council of the Young Lawyers Division of the State Bar of Georgia and has served as a Southern District Representative for the Young Lawyers Division. Muller is also a Past-President of the Young Lawyers of Augusta.
Mr. Muller is also dedicated to his community. He currently serves as the Board Chairman for Turn Back the Block, an organization committed to revitalizing historic Harrisburg neighborhood. Muller is also a graduate of Leadership Augusta.
Mr. Muller is able to help you and your family navigate the legal system and coordinate available insurance benefits in order to maximize your recovery and secure the compensation you need to deal with the challenges that accompany your injury or catastrophic loss.
Areas of Practice
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall
- Workers’ Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Georgia, 2011
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2013
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 2013
- Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law, Macon, Georgia
- J.D. – 2011
- Certificate in Legal Writing
- Mercer University, Macon, Georgia
- B.A. – 2008
- Major: Business Management
- Minor: Communications
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Executive Committee- 2020
- LEAD Graduate- 2018-2019
- Augusta Bar Association, Member, 2011 – Present
- Secretary, Executive Committee
- Young Lawyers Division- Georgia Bar Association
- Executive Committee
- Southern District Representative- 2014 to Present
- Leadership Academy- Class of 2015
- Georgia Bar Association, Member, 2011- Present
- Young Lawyers of Augusta, President, 2016
- Leadership Augusta- Class of 2013
- Turn Back the Block- Board Chairman
Professional Recognition and Awards
- Top Ten in Ten- Augusta Metro Chamber of Commerce