Garon Muller is a trial lawyer who focuses his law practice on the representation of individuals who have been seriously injured or damaged through the negligence or recklessness of others, including automobile collisions, workplace injuries, premises injuries, or defective products.
Before beginning his practice in the representation of injured individuals, Mr. Muller served the community as an Assistant District Attorney for the Augusta Judicial Circuit. While in the District Attorney’s Office, Mr. Muller prosecuted and tried multiple violent felonies to jury verdict. Mr. Muller served as a senior attorney on serious felony offenses, including murder, aggravated assault, armed robbery, and sexual crimes. During his time as an Assistant District Attorney, Mr. Muller prosecuted over 1,000 criminal matters and represented the citizens of Columbia, Richmond, and Burke Counties.
Mr. Muller is dedicated to his profession. He has served on the Executive Council of the Young Lawyers Division of the State Bar of Georgia as the Director of Affiliate Outreach and has served as a Southern District Representative for the Young Lawyers Division. Locally, Mr. Muller currently serves as the President of the Young Lawyers of Augusta and as the Communications Director for the Augusta Bar Association’s Law Day Celebration.
Mr. Muller is also dedicated to his community. He currently serves as the Vice-President for Turn Back the Block, an organization committed to revitalizing historic Harrisburg neighborhood. Mr. Muller is also an alumnus of Leadership Augusta.
Mr. Muller is able to help you and your family navigate the legal system and coordinate available insurance benefits in order to maximize your recovery and secure the compensation you need to deal with the challenges that accompany your injury or catastrophic loss.
Areas of Practice
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall
- Workers' Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Georgia, 2011
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2013
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 2013
- Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law, Macon, Georgia
- J.D. – 2011
- Certificate in Legal Writing
- Mercer University, Macon, Georgia
- B.A. - 2008
- Major: Business Management
- Minor: Communications
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Georgia Bar Association, Member, 2011- Present
- Augusta Bar Association, Member, 2011 - Present
- Young Lawyers Division- Georgia Bar Association
- Board of Directors-2015- Present
- Southern District Representative- 2014 to Present
- Leadership Academy- Class of 2015
- Young Lawyers of Augusta, President, 2016
- Leadership Augusta- Class of 2013